keskiviikko 21. elokuuta 2013

"I want to get the hell out of here"

Mulla oli tänään hoitoneuvottelu.

I don't know, it just sucked. They just kind of... ruled over me. There was a bunch of people and they all just thought that they are right and I am wrong.
Then there was all kinds of bullshit about everything involving me. 
I got the feeling that they thought that I choosed to get sick. That it was "my dream" to get a depression and panic attacks and all that shit. That it was my fault and everything would be better if I just "let go". SHIT SHERLOCK, do they fucking think that I haven't tried letting go?

Either way I cried and cried and when they finally asked me what do I want, I answered "I want to get the hell out of here".

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Ps. rakastan kommentteja :)